It’s February which means love is in the air! What better room to infuse some romance in than the master bedroom? Here are 5 ways to increase the cozy in the most intimate room in your home, just in time for Valentine’s Day:
1. Custom Beds
There is also no space more personal than your bedroom and our clients at SoCal Contractor trust us to personalize their bedrooms with exquisite custom beOne of the greatest investments in you can make right now to improve the quality of your everyday life is in your bed: Frame, mattress, and bedding.
2. Mood Lighting
Layers of lighting (on dimmers, of course) are a great way to customize a space and can take you seamlessly from day to night. Include a sexy chandelier for added glamour and high style!
Sculptural wall sconces or hanging pendants, rather than table lamps, on either side of the bed can add visual interest and help keep table tops clear and eliminate any unsightly cords.
- Tremaine 12-Light Sputnik Chandelier
- Price: $509.99
- 5-Light LED Crystal Chandelier
- Price: $549.99
- Dian 4-Light Candle-Style Chandelier
- Price: $459.99
- Bilboroughs 6-Light Crystal Chandelier
- Price: $1099.99
- Ferry Pass 8-Light Empire Chandelier
- Price: $263.99
- Chamberlin 8-Light Drum Chandelier
- Price: $399.99
3. Fireplaces in Your Master Bedroom
Adding a fireplace and seating area off your master suite is a great way to add a little luxury and warm ambiance to your romantic bedroom. And always have some sensual candles nearby!
4. Hidden Electronics
That giant flat screen can be a wonderful thing, but it can also decrease intimacy by keeping you too focused on bingeing your favorite Netflix show rather than in the moment. We recommend installing a retractable television that folds into the ceiling, wall, or other piece of furniture. And install charging stations inside night table drawers to keep surfaces decluttered.
5. Flooring for Your Master Bedroom
You want every detail of your master bedroom to be soft to the touch, including on your feet. But rather than opt’ing for wall to wall carpet in your bedroom, consider wood flooring or tile instead for a cleaner, more hygenic, and easily maintained look and layer with soft, decorative rugs.
- Bashian Rugs Ashland Wool Grey Area Rug
- Price: $119.99
- Darya Rugs One-of-a-Kind Shirvan Hand-Knotted Red Area Rug
- Price: $1439.99
- Calvin Klein Rugs Gradient Granite Area Rug
- Price: $999.00
- Darya Rugs One-of-a-Kind Eclectic Hand-Knotted Red Area Rug
- Price: $4399.99
- Loloi Rugs Zadie Black/Ivory Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- Price: $179.00